The DecarbHeat initiative aims at bringing together the major players of the heating and cooling industry and other major stakeholders. The initiative consists of a the DecarbHeat Industry Pledge and the DecarbHeat Declaration of Support. Both will be formally open for signature at the #DecarbHeat 2017 Forum in Brussels on 11-12 May 2017.
The #DecarbHeat Forum will bring together high level policy makers, major players of the heating and cooling industry and influencers from related stakeholders.
The forum will discuss the decarbonisation of heating & cooling and will focus on the following topics:
- Policy – Good policies to help decarbonising the heating and cooling sector
- Cities – What cities (can) do to decarbonise the building stock and the thermal grids
- Digitilisation – How heating and cooling can get smart and automated
- Industry – What options for high temperature processes
Enjoy inspiring panels with thought leaders:
- Claude Turmes, MEP, Group of the Greens / European Free Alliance
- Harry Verhaar, Global Affairs, Philips Lighting
- Sean O’Driscoll, President, Glen Dimplex
Registration form and more info can be found at www.decarbheat.eu